Travel Requirement: Minimum 75%
As the Team Services Manager, you will be responsible for guiding our field operation managers and team members as they strive to live out the Jaguar Transport Holdings, LLC ONETEAM Vision, Mission, and Values. At Jaguar Transport we believe that our team is our biggest advantage and that it is our responsibility to grow our leaders through constant coaching and effective feedback.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the areas of leadership coaching and development, change management, process improvement, and compensation analysis.
- Act as an effective, trusted, and credible leadership and development coach to all field level leaders on topics like team, culture, leadership, & team member engagement.
- Provide constant and timely feedback to managers to correct mis-guided behaviors and drive appropriate company culture in the field.
- Respond to and investigate incidents that occur at locations along with any submissions to the Jaguar Ethical Hotline.
- Engage and facilitate in the development and roll out of the Leadership Development Program.
- Communicate, guide and support managers and team members on all Jaguar Benefits Programs, Policies and Procedures.
- Conduct, support, and lead managers on effectiveness of one-on-one team member meetings.
- Act as a sounding board for all team members and stay neutral and levelheaded during all conversations.
- Assist in the recruitment, interview, and selection process of field level team members.
- Help create and facilitate an effective Onboarding program for all new incoming team members.
- Facilitate all exit interviews with field level team members to gain insight on management and organizational improvements needed.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous business process improvement by continuous evaluation of the field team and practices.
- Support organizational change management and engagement ensuring it is reinforced for effectiveness.
- Proven leadership skills, initiative, ability to identify tasks and develop plans, and able to identify risks that could have a material impact on the Company’s culture and engagement.
- Execution-oriented, utilizes ‘fact based’ decision-making.
- Able to complete market driven wage analysis to ensure we are offering competitive wages.
- Able to effectively communicate with all team members and leaders at all levels.
- Passion to drive changes across our field operations.
- Able to see opportunities for improvement, with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Willingness and ability to continuously improve the culture and engagement programs as business and organizational needs evolve.
- Seeks out, leverages, and incorporates diverse perspectives; identifies new ways to approach a problem; an excellent listener who gathers data and feedback for consideration as an integral and key part of the decision-making team.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Ability to travel at a minimum 75% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or closely related field preferred.
- Mid-Level: 5-7 years in leadership with experience across several disciplines, including, but not limited to human capital management, process improvement, people management, and operations in an organization.
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively to various levels throughout the organization through daily interaction with field management & team members throughout the Jaguar Transport network.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills that enable efficient identification of issues; development of actionable recommendations; and implementation of those recommendations.
- Ability to leverage others’ expertise and experience in identifying, evaluating, and mitigating risks.
- Operate in a team environment with a focus on leadership, team member development and satisfaction.
- Motivated Self-reliant, expert problem solver and results oriented.
- Proficient computer skills.